The Perfect Online Shoe Shoppers Guide

I have never kept it a secret I love shoes. CHIE MIHARA shoes are my favourite shoes of all times. They are expensive, yes, but worth every penny spent.
I bought my first pairs in stores, hence I know what size I am, a 38 !
Not all stores carry the whole collection, so I bought my following pairs online. I do ever since.

Yet, be aware before you buy! There are a lot of different prices out there. And the price differences are even bigger during sales, that is NOW ! With a few days left of sales, this is what you should now:





This is the online store of the manufacturer, there are no intermediaries involved. I have laid my eyes on the model ANGELA.

At full price, these shoes sell for 307 €. The current sales price is € 245. That’s a mere 20% reduction on the price. With no extra shipping costs and no transaction costs, you might think this is a good deal.


The king of online sales for shoes and fashion. At least that is what they make you believe. Already if you knew how badly they treat their employees, you’d never buy from them. But there is another reason to avoid this website: the price.

To find your dream shoe on this website is easy. It suffices you type in the brand name and the model, and your dream shoe will pop up. ANGELA sells here for € 299,95 at full price, and with the 27% sales reduction, this pair is yours for € 219,95. Again there are no hidden extra costs and VAT is included.
Wooouw, I hear you thinking . I am better of with Zalando. Compared to its previous price, you gain 10% !

But didn’t I tell you to stop thinking Zalando, cause I have better news for you !


This website, with its black & white colors, is the epitome of elegance. There is a very good reason for this, as it only features exclusive brands for shoes.

ANGELA can be found on page 2 for #CHIEMIHARA. If you had previously bought this model , you would have paid € 308. Had you bought another pair at the same time, shipping would have been for free. But now that you bought only one pair, it’s an extra
€ 12. Forget the PREMIUM BOX ( € 10 ) or the special gift packaging and personalised greeting card ( € 4 ), and ANGELA would have been yours for the beautiful price of € 320.

That’s a lot of money !

If you have the patience and you are still convinced you want the shoes, then wait & see !
Prices on #shoescribe will first drop a little, then some more ( 40% ) and then a great deal !
If you were to buy ANGELA today, you’d benefit from a 60 % discount, yes, 60 % it is !

60% off € 308 makes € 185 ; add the € 12 shipping costs, and your final price is € 197.

Still a lot of money, I agree, but you will have this shoe for a life time. You gained 34% on the lowest full price ( Zalando, remember ). And that’s why I vote for #shoescribe .

And there is another damn good reason to go with them: their service is impeccable and even without opting for the special gift packing, the shoe box comes in a strong extra box to protect the gorgeous   pink bow around the box inside !

One swallow doesn’t make a Summer ! So I had a look at other brands .
Each time I found the same model on different website, Shoescribe came out as the best.

My golden rule...
Whatever shoe you buy, keep your eyes wide open before you shop .

Best shoe care tip I’ve ever come across?


While on holiday in Italy, I accidentally left a pair of very uncomfortable new shoes out in the garden overnight. When I found them the next morning, they had softened in the morning dew and were a dream to wear forever after – I’ve done this on several occasions since. ( by Steven Noble, costume designer for 'Two Faces of January '